Sunday, May 6, 2007

One down, one to go

I finished my paper for defense transformation this weekend. The only thing left before graduation is a paper for Mike Mochizuki's class next Monday. Posting should pick up once I get this last bit squared away. Check back tomorrow evening for my reaction to Neil Abercombie's announcement that he will slash $800 million from the House's fiscal 2008 defense authorization bill.

Some of my readers have asked me about how the PMF process is going. After four second interviews, I've recieved three "Dear John" letters. Fortunately, I am still on the short list for the job that I really want -- a spot at one of the State Department's offices that deal with chemical and biological weapons. I'd really like to thank everyone for the support they've given me over the last few months, it has been really great.

I photoshopped this image macro on a whim. Figured it is worth a few laughs.

No comments: